Relational Leadership Training
using the Constellation approach in Private Sessions
This 9 day-3 weekend training is designed to prepare the practitioner for using the Constellation approach with clients in private sessions and consultations.
Equal time will be spent learning theory along with practice time and integration of the work.
- Systemic concepts in individual work: the knowing field, the phenomenological approach, representing and the observer.
- Developing a genogram. -Intake interview: assessing the client for constellation work
- Symptoms of entanglement
- Psychic hygiene: Self care in the field
- Interrupted reaching out: working with attachment
- Primary and secondary feelings
- Trauma and constellation work
- Sub Personalities
- Business Constellations
- Limits of conscience
- Guilt and innocence
- Private sessions by phone
- Integrating constellations into your ongoing practice
- Healing Language: The weight of words and the simple sentences of the soul
Modules designed to be taken in sequence. Familiarity with the work is encouraged and a personal interview a pre-requisite.
Dates: September 13-15, October 18-20 and November 22-24
Early bird price of $1850(save $500) if paid in full by August 23rd
Non refundable deposit: $500
Payment plan: $500 deposit then $616 per module
We accept Visa and Master Card. Call us at 415.383.8634 and we can arrange a payment by phone.
This training meets the qualifications of CE credits as required
by the Board of Behavioral Sciences
May 6 2017Constellation WorkshopNew York City
May 7 2017Walking in Your Shoes WorkshopNew York City